This portal offers an online information service on the activities and services offered by Danilo Curotto and his consultancy team on the world of pasta.
Its use is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of copyright and copyright. All contents (texts, trademarks, logos, videos, sounds, images, graphics, etc.) are protected by copyright law, trademark protection and are covered by copyright.
Therefore their use is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Danilo Curotto and the group of collaborators of misterpasta.it and Pratoservice SRL.
The information on the portal is provided in good faith and in compliance with the principles of professional ethics of pasta consultants.
The portal contains links to third party sites whose content Danilo Curotto and PratoService SRL are not responsible; the decision to visit a third-party site is made in total autonomy and is up to the user himself.
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is a disclosure that is provided pursuant to articles 7 and 13-22 of the GDPR 2016/679
to those who interact with the services of PratoService SRL accessible electronically starting from the address www.misterpasta.it and corresponding to the home page.
The information is provided by PratoService SRL a socio unico a socio unico only for the portal www.misterpasta.it and its subdomains and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this portal, related data may be acquired
to identified or identifiable persons including their images.
The owner of their treatment is Danilo Curotto via Domenico Cuneo 55,, 16040, San Colombano Certenoli, Genoa (GE). - tel. +393939944852 – Fiscal Code and VAT number 03299100150
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSINGThe treatments connected to the web services of this portal take place at the aforementioned Pratoservice SRL headquarters and are taken care of by the personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Navigation dataThe computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association on data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, currently the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Cookies are text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called "third parties" are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Only technical cookies have been activated on this site, i.e. cookies that are used to navigate or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the data contained in the request forms. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain one or more services offered by the site, which can also be activated in the future, which require the use of your personal data.
PROCESSING OF DATA COLLECTED WITH «GOOGLE FORMS»
Collects data through the administration of online questionnaires using the "Google Forms" service. The processing of such data is carried out in compliance with current regulations.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification or limited use of the same (articles 16 - 18 of the GDPR 2016/679). Pursuant to the same articles, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment. For your convenience, we reproduce the aforementioned articles in full:
Right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- a) Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- b) The interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) The interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 2;
- d) The personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- e) The personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;;
- f) The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
- a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation which requires the treatment envisaged by Union or State law and information;
state to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the data controller;
- c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, letters h) and i), and Article 9, paragraph 3;
- d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), to the extent that the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing;
- e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right to restriction of processing
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, the exercise or defense of a right in court;
- d) the interested party has opposed the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the reasons legitimacy of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
The interested party who has obtained the limitation of treatment pursuant to paragraph 1 is informed by the data controller before said limitation is revoked.
In any case, for any clarification, you can send an email to: email@example.com